Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your I Spy: Spooky Mansion question for Nintendo Wii and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Gusto Games
- Publisher: CokeM Interactive
- Genre: Puzzle Hidden Object
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2010
- ESRB: Everyone
- ▼ Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Answer from: lexi101
Just keep looking i found them all in the first look
Answer from: Captwesker
1. Green top next to the tunnel and behind the "E" block.
2. Red top leaning against the clock tower (to the right of the 1st top).
3. Green top next to the rat with glowing eyes (looks like a flying saucer).
4. Blue top in front of the house (to the right of the "T" block).
Forgot the "T" block was moved in Round 2 riddle. The last top is to the left of the smiling face puzzle / in front of the house.
Posted on: 02-21-2015
Posted on: 01-31-2015
Posted on: 01-26-2015
Posted on: 12-31-2014
Posted on: 12-28-2014