Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 question for Nintendo Wii and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Activision
- Publisher: Activision
- Genre: Sports
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2010
- ESRB: Teen
- Other Platforms
Question & Answers
How do i defeat kaftar?
How do i defeat kaftar on this game? i have his life all the way down but he always kills me before i kill him. does anyone know a sure fire way for me to beat him if they do please help me.
Answer from: kkrox49
Well i have been looking off other websites and it turns out you have to stay on the rug so no fire will get to you and then use your heavy rifle most of the time cause it has more rounds. then i also found out you have to let the beast grab your arm or leg then the heart will illuminate so you can get an accurate shot with more damage.
Answer from: Cnote
After many attempts (50) to kill the kaftar. my son and i finally figured out the best way to kill it.
1. check how much ammo you have for the heavy rifle and shotgun. if you have under 50 heavy rifle and 30 shotgun.
2. go back to the story before the kaftar(caverns). use only pistol in the cavern. collect all the ammo in the ammo room for the heavy before blowing the door open. this should give you about 106 for heavy rifle and 60ish for shotgun
3. then as you fight the kaftar, unload on the kaftar with the heavy rifle from a distance. get him to bit your arm as much a possible. as you are shooting back away. watchout for fire!!! and get as much health packs as possible.
4. once heavy rifle is empty, use the same method with the shotgun.
i killed the kaftar with all my health left...
Answer from: biggamehunter
I've found the best thing to do is up the brightness and contrast on your tv. then you should stay still while he charges you, trying to get as many hits as possible, then at the last second dodge out of the way and pelt him with bullets as he turns around again. i could not kill him untill i messed with the settings on my tv. then i killed him first atempt, it makes a big difference when you can see him coming. it's best to use your heavy rifle.
Posted on: 03-28-2015
Posted on: 12-31-2014
Posted on: 02-01-2014
Posted on: 12-17-2012
Posted on: 06-17-2011
Posted on: 05-23-2011