Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit question for Nintendo Wii and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Exient Entertainment
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Driving Racing Arcade
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2010
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Question & Answers
How beat khalifa apex tour in rush hour
I am having me a hard time beating khalife apex tour in rush hour
Answer from: Nunya Bidnez
**** tips for beating any race you are having trouble on ****
* use nos as much as you can. double-tap the nos button to use super boost.
* get sup-up's as much as you can. in rush hour, the best sup-up is the one that drains nos from the racers around you (it's the red one that has two arrows ponting down.)
* don't crash alot watch your damage level (especialy when there's "cops" around.)
* keep getting the best car that you have. i found out that strength isn't better, the cars are suprisingly slower. but, they crash easily. it's a win, win situation.
* for me, this game wasn't hard at all, i beat it in 2-3 days.
* use these tips and you can beat almost any race.
Answer from: Sam
Make sure to get cruise control as many times as you can. You should also use your nos while in cruise control or boost
Answer from: Sam
When you start make sure you go on the right lane of the road you pass even more cars and if you get cruise control at the very beginning of the race make sure you wait until the long drift
From: Ryback Rules
Posted on: 04-16-2014