Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Need For Speed: Nitro question for Nintendo Wii and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: EA Montreal
- Publisher: EA Games
- Genre: Driving Racing GT / Street
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2009
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Question & Answers
Answer from: Spade
In order to do a wheelie in races, you must first select one of the following cars before you start the race - Dodge Challenger SRT8, Ford Shelby Mustang GT500, Shelby Mustang G.T. 500, Dodge Charger R/T, Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray, or the Chevrolet Camaro SS. Follow these steps in order to do a wheelie.
1. Rev your engine to get some nitrous.
2. Keep your needle on the green dial.
3. When your nitrous bottle is glowing, rev you engine as good as you can.
4. I don't know if this is part counts or not; but when the race starts, activate your nitrous boost.
5. These steps won't work in Drad races.
From: Ryback Rules
Posted on: 04-14-2014