Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Star Wars: Battlefront 2 question for Xbox and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Pandemic Studios
- Publisher: LucasArts
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2005
- ESRB: Teen
- Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Republic keeps getting defeated
Whenever I try to play the Republic on galactic conquest my worlds are seperated and hard to defend. Do you have any tips for it?
Answer from: DarkGreenMenace
If you're having trouble defending planets early on you should do one of the following:
1) Play more instant action to get experience.
2) Build multiple fleet to cover your planets because it's really hard to lose space battles in Battlefront.
3) Buy bonuses early on to get an edge. But buy cheap ones like garrison. No sense spending more than the planet's victory payout.
From: Xavier PR2
Posted on: 11-01-2014