Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Hitman: Absolution question for Xbox 360 and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Io Interactive
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2012
- ESRB: Mature
Question & Answers
Answer from: d1v4d
Hitting the heads of targets allows Agent 47 to gain quite a bit of Instinct. Keep picking off 20 or 10 points per target, and use Point Shoot when multiple targets pop up. Practice hitting the heads on each target and remember their order. After you know where they pop up and when, it's a breeze.
Answer from: 47
You don't have to beat her at the shoot out.
1) Sabotage the lights of the gun store.
2) pick up the key card behind the counter.
3) Through the saloon door go back stage and up stairs.
4) through the balcony up the second floor, climb down and sneak forward until you find the trenches.
5) moving forward on the Trenches, you see a locked (vault like) door. Open it.
6) pick up the note book.
7) go back to the gun shop.
8) in the private practice room, in the gun shop, find the little air condition canal on the floor and go to the other side of it.
9) there is a vault, open it. Get the keys.
10) go back to the glass case and get your gun.
Problem solved, you don't even have to fire a shot.
Answer from: d1v4d
The person asking the question needs advice on how to beat her, not how to get the S. Ballers back in an different way. Please do not post irrelevant advice. Thanks.
Answer from: Henry
I found it just as hard! Bloody hell that gal can shoot. I used the pistol simply because of its quick reload time....and got headshosts for quick intinct....yeah thats preety much it. Good shootin partner
Posted on: 05-19-2013