Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Minecraft question for Xbox 360 and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: 4J Studios
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release Date: Jun 4, 2013
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
- Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Answer from: Mist
Dupe glitch Needed:
- Anything u can stack, that u want to duplicate
- a second person
1. Put in item u want to duplicate into the despenser
2. P1 needs to open the dispenser, and just leave it open.
3. P2 needs to destroy the dispenser while P1 is looking in it.
4. once dispenser is destroyed, the diamond WILL be instantly 64.
5. put the diamond into your storage but u gotta split it or it will freeze.
Answer from: KenpachiCarnage
Occasionally when placing a bucket of water down and picking it back up before it spreads, the source block will remain but also re-fil your bucket.
I found this handy in my seed where there is a lot of lava and not much water. It made cavern exploration much Easter.
Answer from: Steve Jobs
First grab a diamond sword and wear diamond armor (gold or iron will be fine)
Lure a creeper into your house
Hit it once and run to a wall
Have the creeper explode and now you have invisible walls
Answer from: 5150
Furness glitch one player needed put the item in fuel get a shovel and pic use pic until 80% broken then switch to shovel when it breaks it should re- appear if you did it right then go in it and keep picking it up until the Furness breaks then you've duped
Answer from: Wolfmaniscool99
Invincibility glitch. You will need a bed a boat and a second player first place the bed then put the boat next to the bed then get in the boat then
go from the boat to the bed now have the second person break the bed then you should be back in the boat now have a second person hit you now you should be invincible.
From: Yuki cross
Posted on: 03-17-2015