Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your NBA 2K13 question for Xbox 360 and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Visual Concepts
- Publisher: 2K Sports
- Genre: Sports Traditional Basketball
- Release Date: Oct 2, 2012
- ESRB: Everyone
Question & Answers
How to switch guys during quick team match up.
Can we still switch guys during the quick team match up
Answer from: Firekill2
Quick Match you can switch guys Quick Match Teamup your assigned a random player for the whole game.
Answer from: Cruzan77
On 2k12 for XBOX you could switch to any CPU controlled player by doing the following...
(as long as you are NOT the point guard. If you are running the point you CAN NOT switch)
1. during game play sub in a good player for your starter
2. once you are controlling your sub call for the ball
3. once you have the ball press the left bumper button
4. you will see special icons come up. they look like the passing icons only with a bubble.
5. once you see the SPECIAL icons your press the icon of the player you want to change to.
6. finish by pressing the right bumper.
Sub , left bumper, player icon you want to control, right bumper. I dont think this works in 2k13 any info on how to do it??
Posted on: 08-30-2013
Posted on: 09-26-2012