Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Cabela's Outdoor Adventures 2009 question for Xbox 360 and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
Question & Answers
Mounting a treestand
On the first elk hunt it wont let me mount my treestand in the tree, all i can do is hold the a button and look up at it.. anyone know what i am suppossed to do?
Answer from: grade7pro
**before i start typing, you should know that this method is for wii only.**
just follow these steps to find your tree stand:
1. open your invintory by pressing and holding the minus button (-) on the wii remote.
2. highlight the rangefinder or the deer scent spray, but don't let go of the minus button.
3. you should still be highlighting the item in the menu. now press the c button on the nunchuck and there should now be menu going down the side of the screen.
4. when you are scrolling through the side menu, and you find the tree mount, highlight it and then press the c button. your tree mount should now be wherever your old item was, (rangefinder or the deer scent spray).
5. now walk over to the tree mounting tree, press and hold the minus button again. when you are in the menu section there will be your tree mount. the last thing you have to do is highlight the tree mount and let go of the minus button. you should now be in the tree with a new item that you get when your in the tree!!
hope that i helped, and so sorry if i didn't. i tried as hard as i could!
Answer from: Dmoney
How to mount a tree stand for xbox 360?
Posted on: 09-17-2012