This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Glitches for Android called "Minecraft PE unlimited ingots / blocks of ores" and has been posted or updated on Dec 5, 2012 by Minecraft PE.
- Developer: Mojang
- Publisher: Mojang
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release: Sep 13, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Minecraft PE unlimited ingots / blocks of ores
- Get any ingot u want out of inventory
- Throw it away (hold your finger overtop)
- Exit the game fast and then double click home and hold the app until it shakes
- Delete it (This will make it so your game restarts and does not delete the game unless it not in bottom bar)
- Open game and the ingot should still be floating there and you should still have it in your inventory (try a few times)
- Get a block of gold/iron/dimond
- Place it down
- Wait five seconds
- Destroy it
- Exit the app fast then double tap home and delete it from history
- Reopen and select world
- The block should not be Brocken and you should have it in your inventory
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Sheep lover
From: Kylie Jenner
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.