This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Hints for Android called "How to do multiplayer" and has been posted or updated on Sep 1, 2012 by Kyle.
- Developer: Mojang
- Publisher: Mojang
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release: Sep 13, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
How to do multiplayer
- Start a game with your favorite seed.(You can build something there if you like.)
- Tell your friend to come to your house. (You need to use the same wifi to do multiplayer.)
- Tell your friend to to click join game. (You have to click the button that says server is invisible first to make the server visible. If its already visible, move on.)
- He will join your game. (be careful, he might kill you and steal your house)
- MULTIPLAYER BATTLE STARTS!!!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Kylie Jenner
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.