This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Hints for Android called "Surviving The Nights" and has been posted or updated on Aug 2, 2014 by Game Dev.
- Developer: Mojang
- Publisher: Mojang
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release: Sep 13, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Surviving The Nights
Eyyo, it's me again, Game Dev, and I'm gonna show you guys how to survive the nights of Minecraft PE. Since my latest version is 0.9.5, I suggest updating to this version via 4shared.
- First, find a few trees, punch wood until you got 16 or more wood.
- Second, craft 20 planks.
- Make a crafting table and 8 sticks.
- Make a wooden pickaxe, sword, and axe. That should leave you with 11 wood, 8 planks, and 3 sticks. I quite fudged on the particular number of items.
- Find a cave, or if your seed doesn't have one, dig down, in a staircase style. Rule #1: Don't dig straight down.
- Mine 13 stone.
- Make 4 more sticks.
- Make a stone pickaxe, and sword.
- Make a furnace.
If you manage to find some coal, it will be advisable to smelt a few wood, and use 1 coal as fuel. That way, you have more charcoal. Don't burn your wood items, especially the stick, since, it's kinda useless as fuel.
It should be night already, so you might need a bit of shelter for the meantime. In other words, make a few torches, and cover your tracks with a few planks. Dig out some walls, and ta-da! You have an underground home! If the sun is setting it takes a minute and a half, nighttime takes 7 minutes, dawn is same as dusk, and daytime is 10 minutes. That's it for today, I'll post more in the future.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Kylie Jenner
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.