This page contains Fable Age Hints for Android called "Combat Strategy" and has been posted or updated on Nov 17, 2015 by Bruno20.
- Developer: Blue Tea Games
- Publisher: Blue Tea Games
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Mar 17, 2015
- ESRB: Not Set
- Tip 1: Build your skill meter and save it for Bosses.
- Tip 2: Manage your links carefully throughout quests and save enough of them for Bosses. If removing pieces you have already highlighted will cause matches to fall into place, there is no need to use links to connect them. If you are careful about which pieces you remove, you can do a lot of damage with a small amount of moves.
- Tip 3: The colors you are matching are important. When the colors of the pieces match up with one of the elements, it causes all characters of that element to attack. If you do not have anyone with a matching element, removing those tiles will not be that helpful. When using a mixed team, going for the strong attacks is generally a good strategy; however if the enemy only has a small amount of health remaining, it may be better to use up some of the tiles they are strong against to remove them from the board. The more tiles you have on the board that can target the Boss's weak point, the better.
- Tip 4: Try to win Boss fights as soon as possible. Expend any buff skills you have available, then use all your links to throw as much as possible at the Boss. Close your loop to eliminate any henchmen. After that attack, use skills that restore links to allow another forceful attack. If you do not have
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.