- Developer: Eyougame(uss)
- Publisher: Eyougame(uss)
- Genre: Role-Playing Massively Multiplayer Online
- Release: Mar 14, 2019
- ESRB: Not Set
Raid dungeons Guide
Since you have a limited time that you can defeat the bosses and claim rewards, I suggest that you don't waste your chances when you can get the kills super easy. Since I love PvP in games, it turns out that this area lets you make the other players' lives hard by killing them when fighting the boss.
This is one way that you can get the boss kill (possibly) and also have fun while doing it (but it is mean, so if you don't like PvP, it might not be for you):
- You see the boss timers on the left side of the screen once you teleport to the Raid. (in the Quest tab, not Team)
- There you can see who is currently tanking the boss (if it is spawned), or if it is not spawned, you can see how long until it spawns.
- Once you locked onto the boss you want to kill (for the possible rewards), head on there and check how quickly it is getting killed - if there are other players attacking it, or if there are no other players attacking it, you can start fighting it yourself.
- The bosses got 10x HP (at full health), so if the boss is at x1 or x2 HP, then it means it is getting low. You have two things you can do in this situation: firstly, you can try and attack it and pray that you take the kill by landing the last hit, or start killing the player dealing the damage.
Even if it sounds like a mean move, this area is PvP free, so you can kill the others and take the boss aggro yourself, while they did most of the work. This is something that will most definitely not make the others happy, but it works, so if you want the gears, then don't be afraid to PK them because they will do the same.
Also, if you find yourself attacked by the others, you can do two things: run away to get out of the hit area or try to kill them before they kill you. This depends on your gears and PvP experience, so it's all up to you.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake code listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Stuff and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.