This page contains Fossil Fighters: Champions Hints for Nintendo DS called "Easy Miraculous Fossil Rocks" and has been posted or updated on Apr 10, 2012 by Urban Camo.
- Developer: Red Entertainment
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Nov 14, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone
Easy Miraculous Fossil Rocks
Ok so i found an easyish trick to get miraculous fossil rocks. I went to that guy who wants fossilized dino poop and he gave me a miraculous fossil rock for 20 doo-doo rocks! So i thought and came up with this:
- Get the blue(water)mask=100dp
- Put on said mask
- Go to Dusty Dunes(Cranial City)
- On your radar, you'll see green and yellow blips. If you get the green,it'll be a jewel rock or dark fossil rock(dropping fossil). Yellow ones will be those big jewels.
- Dig up all the rocks and leave then come back.
- When your satisfied with all your rocks, get cleaning. Sell the jewels to get REALLY rich. give that weird guy in the hare club the dropping fossils to get miraculous fossil rocks.
- Repeat process until satisfied.
It's pretty time consuming but it beats not having any miraculous fossil rocks. And you can get rich. I made $2,000,000 doing this and got all super evolvers. Enjoyyour super evolvers!!!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Big D3802
From: T-rex master
From: Jony bob
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.