This page contains Final Fantasy 3 Hints for Nintendo DS called "Duplicate Magic" and has been posted or updated on Sep 19, 2006 by southern1.
- Developer: Matrix Software
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release: Nov 14, 2006
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
*WARNING: This item duplication will ruin the game play, please note to do this at your own risk. If may also damage your save file so please duplicate your save before you attempt this.
In Final Fantasy III, all magics can be duped using this method, as mentioned, please use at your own risk.
1) Open menu screen via non-battle.
2) Select "Magic"
3) Go to any character you desire and select by A Button
4) Once at the magic menu, go select Trade (koukan)
5) Highlight a character that has magic you want to duplicate, but do not push the accept button (A button). Simply highlight the character (Hover the cursor on the character)
6) After highlighting the character you wish to duplicate magic off, hit the cancel button once (B button)
7) You should be back to the first character you chose, now go select Remove (Hazusu)
8) Now, move your cursor to the level and space of magic you wish to duplicate from the character you highlighted. You will get and hear the error message, but in reality, you are removing the magic that you don't even have(duplicated magic).
*You will now that the glitched worked on begging of step8 if the description of the magic you want to duplicate is describe in the text box. If you are using the character that has magic already (the one you chose on step 3) in the level you want to duplicate magics off, make sure you remove all magic he has equipped on before Step 1, other wise you will rewrite the loose the magic with the one you are trying to duplicate.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: diving nautilas
From: big g
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.