This page contains Petz: Catz 2 Unlockables for Nintendo DS called "All clothing unlockables and how to get them" and has been posted or updated on Mar 22, 2014 by PolarAngel.
- Developer: Digital Kids
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Nov 14, 2007
- ESRB: Everyone
All clothing unlockables and how to get them
- Nurse Hat: Increase Stamina by 1 star
- Angel Halo: Get to the top of the Tutorial Playroom
- Red Bandana: Gain a bond point by petting your kitten
- Pith Helmet: Take a picture of your cat (using the x button) on its back wearing the red bandana
- Feather Headband: Take a picture of your cat jumping while wearing the sphinx hat
- Straw Hat: Take a picture of your cat walking along a playroom balance beam wearing the jester hat
- Knit Hat: Take a picture of your cat climbing up a playroom climbing wall wearing the Alpine hat
- Fur hat: Take a picture of your cat sleeping. (yellow z's will be coming out of it)
- Smiley Bow: Take a picture when your cat is eating
- Devil Horns: Take a picture of your cat playing with a toy
- Jester Hat: Tap or use the laser pointer on the top of the couch to get your cat to climb up, then take a picture of it on the couch
- Coinz Collar: Take a picture of your cat on its belly
- Princess Hat: Take a picture of your cat wearing the pith helmet in the safari playroom
- Knight Helmet: Take a picture of your cat wearing the skipper hat in the ocean playroom
- Green bow and Wool scarf: Take a picture of your cat wearing the princess hat or knight helmet
- in the castle playroom
- Flower Collar: Take a picture of your cat wearing the astronaut helmet in the Stars playroom
- Skipper hat: Keep your cat's grooming needs met for 3 minutes (keep brushing!)
- Camouflage Hat: Keep your cat quiet for 2 minutes (Don't pet, or groom as this will make it purr. And don't feed it catnip as this usually makes it noisy!)
- Frilly bow and Pirate hat: Water need met for 5 minutes (fill up the water bowl right after it is empty for 5 minutes or until achievement is awarded)
- Space collar and Zebra Collar: Pet your cat for a full 2 minutes
- Sphinx hat: Find out your cats' favorite toy (Have it play with everything)
- Pinstripe Bow: Find your cat's favorite hat. Wear all hats. It can take from 1 second to 5 minutes for each hat
- Keystone cop hat: Find your cats favorite collar (Have it wear each one for at least 5 mins)
- Heart cap: Keep petting/grooming your cat until you have a full 5 star bond!
- Firefighter helmet: Get your cat's strength to maximum (playing with it is the easiest way to get all the points except bond points)
- Alpine hat: Get your cats agility to maximum
- Wizard Hat: Get your cats intelligence to maximum
- Alien Antennae: Get your cat to find a hidden object you placed somewhere in the house
- Astronaut Helmet: Get to the top of the stars playroom (The last playroom in the set)
Those are all the clothing unlockables I know of now. (I didn't post the ribbons)
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.