This page contains The Sims 2: Pets Hints for Gamecube called "Make 999,999 Simoleans in an hour" and has been posted or updated on Apr 28, 2010 by Amber.
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: Ea Games
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Oct 17, 2006
- ESRB: Teen
Make 999,999 Simoleans in an hour
Heres what you will need: The Sim that you regularly play, 1 Sim you can create just for this, and one Sim you can delete later.
1. Create a new Sim and move them into any lot (make sure there is no one else living with this Sim)
2.Create another Sim but don't move them anywhere, just leave them in the Real Estate Office
3. Play the first Sim that you made and try to meet the second one so you can invite them over to your lot. (you should be able to meet them at the Town Square)
4. Once you get the second Sim to your house, become best friends with them so you can move them in. (fastest way is on the garden swing)
5. Ask them to move in and you will get an extra 20,000 Simoleans. Ask them to move out. Invite them over again, move them in and get another 20,000 simoleans. Do this about 5 times and you will have 100,000 Simoleans.
6. Now move out of your lot and move the second Sim in. Repeat step 5 by asking them to move in but this time you will be getting 100,000 Simoleans every time you move them in. Do this about 10 times and you will be at the maximum of 999,999 Simoleans. (you can delete the other Sim now that you have all the money)
7. Now, go to your regular family that you want the Simoleans for and pick a Sim to make best friends with the Sim that has the 999,999 Simoleans
8. Once your regular Sim becomes best friends with the rich one, you will want to move them in. Once you move them in, you will automatically have 999,999 Simoleans.
9. You will not need the other sim now that your regular family has the money. But you probably shouldnt delete the Sim that you got the Simoleans from just in case you want to get more Simoleans later.
10. If you spend the money and want more, just move them in again and you will have all the money back.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: liz a.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.