- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 13, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
New Time Glitch! July, 2015
This is a new time glitch as of July, 2015! As far as I know it only works for iOS devices.
- Step 1: Open Sims FreePlay app, and have your Sims doing an activity/task. (For money, gardening would be good).
- Step 2: Open Settings, go to General, Time & Date, and make sure Set Automatically is on. After checking, go back into the Sims FreePlay app.
- Step 3: After going into the Sims FreePlay app, swipe out of it, and go back into Settings, General, Date & Time.
- Step 4: Change the date to October, November, December, or next year.
- Step 5: After changing Time & Date, go back into Sims FreePlay app. All tasks should be complete, but sometimes they are not. Just keep doing this process again and again! In no time, you should be rich!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake code listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Stuff and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.