- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 13, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Stairs Glitch - Get (Almost) Anything for Free!
*Requires completion of the Multi Story Renovations Quest first*
The stairs glitch is a glitch that can complete almost any action instantly without using LPs or your sims' life meters. The best part is: you get to keep the rewards! Any currency or XP that action would give you will still get, only instantly (hobbies included)! Here's how it works:
1. Have all but one sim in the house busy
2. Have your open sim stand on the same floor as the item that you plan on using
3. Make the sim walk to a spot on a different floor (NOT more than one floor away!)
4. While the sim is walking up/down the stairs, select the action that you want them to do
5. Wait for the item you selected or the stairs to blink blue, then click on them and cancel the action
Boom! Now your sim instantly completed the action! This cheat works especially well with gardening; I once collected 200,000 in an hour by planting beans and doing this! It can also help you finish hobbies or challenges really quickly! Just make sure you get the timing right because it's easy to mess up.
----- What you can't do -----
Babies cannot do this glitch.
You cannot do this glitch with firepoles or elevators (maybe not escalators, I haven't tried them).
You cannot use this hobby for some hobbies like fishing, as they can only be done in single story places.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake code listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Stuff and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.