This page contains The Sims: FreePlay Glitches for iPhone - iPad called "Bake Dog Cake" and has been posted or updated on May 2, 2016 by Sims Boss.
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 13, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Bake Dog Cake
Do you have zero LP? Did you buy a puppy or kitty from the pet store instead of an adult one because adult animals cost LP? If you want an adult pet follow these steps:
- 1. Buy a puppy or kitty from the store.
- 2. Press the stove, press baking and find the Pet biscuit.
- 3. A pop up will appear saying you need 15 LP to bake.
- 4. Immediately Press your home button on your phone or tablet and exit out the sims.
- 5. Wait for sims to load and the same message will appear.
- 6. Exit the sim's again.
- 7. Now go to sims and your sim will be baking a dog biscuit for free.
- 8. When sim is done baking press the biscuit on top then give to desired animal.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Jazzy Elevators
From: Little A
From: Trendy Guesty
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.