This page contains The Sims: FreePlay Glitches for iPhone - iPad called "Get a Wedding Ring" and has been posted or updated on May 2, 2016 by Sims Boss.
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 13, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Get a Wedding Ring
If you have had trouble getting your sims engaged because you bought the cheapest ring and your sim didn't like the ring then this is for you. If you have zero LP(life points) and you can't afford the most valuable ring then follow these steps.
- 1. Have a sim selected then click their almost-to-be significant other and click propose marriage.
- 2. Then click on the most expensive wedding ring that costs 10 LP.
- 3. It will then say you need 10 life points so just click the home button on your device and that will make you exit the sims.
- 4. Go back to the sims and wait for it to load.
- 5. The same message will appear so just exit the sims again.
- 6. Go back to the sims and they will propose and you will not be rejected.
The best thing about this trick is that it is easy, simple, and effective. But ultimately, you don't have to keep spending LP or simoleons on any wedding ring.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Jazzy Elevators
From: Little A
From: Trendy Guesty
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.