This page contains The Sims: FreePlay Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Celebrities Pet Event Guide" and has been posted or updated on Jan 2, 2019 by Khaliyah13.
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 13, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Celebrities Pet Event Guide
To complete this Event, you need to collect Arts and Craft, you must use Craft Station which can be found in the Event Inventory section.
Celebrities Pet Live Event Guide:
- Place the Candle Station in a sim house that you can find in the Event section Inventory.
- Click Candle Station, select "Make 50 Candles"
- Click Candle Station, select "Restock 2 uses".
- To buy the Fetching Frisbee, Click on the PUPPY image, click "purchase".
- Place the Flower Patch (which is for planting crops) on the sim home page (can be found in the event section inventory). Click Flower Patch, select "Coin Flower Patch"
- Click PUPPY in the upper left corner, and Click the Daily goals tab. click Claim.
- Don't forget to claim your prize every day.
- Click the candle image above the sim head. Usually the image appears when sim is using Craft Station.
- Continue to collect Arts and Craft.
Arts and Crafts Stations
There are 4 Craft stations that you can use in this Event:
a. Candle Station
b. Pottery Station
c. Jewelry Station
d. Glassware Station
Price of Candle Station:
First purchase price: Geratis
You can buy a maximum of 4 candle stations.
Pottery Station Price:
First Purchase: S5,000
You can buy a maximum of 4 pottery stations.
Jewelry Station Price:
First Purchase: S7,500
You can buy a maximum of 3 Pottery
Price of Glassware Station:
First purchase: S7,500
You can buy a maximum of 2 Glasswere Station
Each Station (except the first Candle station) is covered with 9 Stocks, which means you have to use this Station 9 times before restock.
When it's time to restock, you will be given 2 choices
Restock 18 uses = Will be finished instantly but requires 10SP
Restock 9 uses = takes 2 hours 30 minutes and is free
NOTE: If you move the station into your inventory, you will lose the entire stock so that when you put it back in the sim house, you have to restock from the beginning.
1st tab: Show Tasks and claim buttons that can be clicked when you have completed tasks.
2nd tab: is Celebrities Pet Progress. Shows how much craft you collect. The more you collect, the more and coolest gifts you will get. If the progress has passed the key picture, click "purchase" then you will get the prize. The prize can be found at the Home Store.
Celebrities Pet Live Event prizes:
- Fetching Frisbee: Requires 50 Candle to get "Purchase"
- Charming Chews: Requires 1200 candles dan 5 constructor to get"Purchase". (can be used for all types of dogs)
- Pug-O-War: Requires 3,600 candles dan 25 constructor coins to get "Purchase". (can be used for all types of dogs)
- Canine Comforts: Requires 10,900 candles, 8,500 pottery and 75 constructor coins to get "Purchase". (can be used for all types of dogs)
- Pooch Provisions: Requires 14,500 candles, 11,300 pottery and 100 constructor coins to get "Purchase". (can be used for all types of dogs)
- Prominent Pug: Requires 16,075 pottery, 17,000 jewelry and 140 constructor coins to get "Purchase".
- Tantalizing Toy Boxes: Requires 17,000 pottery, 18,000 jewelry and 150 constructor coins to get "Purchase". (can be used for all types of dogs)
- Pampered Pooch: Requires 18,000 pottery, 19,000 jewelry, 19,000 glassware and 155 constructor coins to get "Purchase". (can only be used by puppies and small dogs)
- Tidy Pets: Requires 20,000 pottery, 21,000 jewelry, 21,000 glassware and 170 constructor coins to get "Purchase"
- Pug Life: You can only purchase this part after you purchase all the prizes above. This main prize consists of a pair of clothes between adult and puppy sim. Puppy clothes can be found in Pet Salon
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Jazzy Elevators
From: Little A
From: Trendy Guesty
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.