- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 13, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Four Children Per Family
So, it says the limit for kids in a house would be two, having both parents, or three, if you adopted a kid over the phone and had two kids, along with one parent. But there is a way to have four kids in a house with both parents, without adopting!
- Make the parents have two babies. They both must be aged into teens for this to work.
- Go to a household with one or two sims living in it. Whistle over the one teens, make it good friends with the adult in the house, and have them move in.
- Back at the teens' original parents' house, have a third child. While it's loading, make the teen good friends with one of it's parents, and move it back in.
- Have the third child.
- Go back to the household with one or two sims living in it, and make both teens move in.
- Start the fourth baby back at the house.
- IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLY: Whistle the two teens back home, and have them "Be Nice" to their parents until both of them become good friends with one of their parents. Have one Ask to Move In. While it's doing that, make the other one do the same. The house limit is technically four, so if you wait, one won't be able to move back in.
- Have the fourth baby. You now have four kids in a house :)
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake code listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Stuff and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.