This page contains The Sims: FreePlay Hints for iPhone - iPad called "15 hints, tips, and tricks you should know" and has been posted or updated on Jul 15, 2015 by Mystery~.
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 13, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
15 hints, tips, and tricks you should know
Here is a list you should know about The Sims FreePlay:
- 1) This game is ALMOST like real life
- 2) After completing two and a half sims quest, never sell you crib(s)! It's a huge money saver!
- 3) Always try to send your sims to work everyday
- 4) The higher level you are, the more easier it is to earn money
- 5) Sims who are advanced in their current job will earn much more money than they would earn their first time working
- 6) Saving money is easy if you forget about it
- 7) The more expensive the proposal ring is, the more likely your sims will be engaged. The silver ring should be enough!
- 8) The better your cat or dog is, the better treasure they will find!
- 9) Praising your dog or petting your cat will help your pet find treasure
- 10) Don't buy random community lots you don't need until you finish all the quests
- 11) If you don't want to have auto aging on and have your sims die, don't complete the last quest no matter what!
- 12) The sim language is hard to translate
- 13) Woman sims don't get pregnant
- 14) Have sims garden while you sleep that way you will get money in the morning!
- 15) There is only one way to die in this game and it is dying by old age
- 16) The grim reaper will possibly use your sims' grill before he takes the old sim's soul
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Pink Lemonade
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.