This page contains The Sims: FreePlay Hints for iPhone - iPad called "A few tips on saving your simoleons" and has been posted or updated on Aug 10, 2015 by Katieeeeee.
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 13, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
A few tips on saving your simoleons
Hopefully, the tips below will help you on Sims Freeplay.
- When you need another Sim, but you can't afford another house, you could get two sims, each with their own house, to move in together. Then you have a spare house waiting for a new sim.
- If you have sims that are currently not doing anything have them plant carrots, corn, etc. for a little extra money.
- Always check if there are adverts for rewards (found if you press tasks and there is a video in the top left button). The rewards are: Simoleons, LPs, SPs and XP.
Hope i helped :)
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Pink Lemonade
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.