This page contains The Sims: FreePlay Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Bigger household" and has been posted or updated on Dec 18, 2016 by Ams life.
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 13, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
1) Have 3 Sims living in house invite 3 other Sims over to the house. Before the sims ask to move in they have to be at least Good friends. Once they are all good friends as quick as you can get the Sims living in the house to move in. Your Sims have 6 seconds before they move in and if you are too slow you can only get 4 in a house. 6 is maximum number of Sims living in a house with a cheat.
2) This is when you want to upgrade your family. Get your teenager children to move out. Buy cots and as there is only 2 Sims in the house you can "stork en route" and while the babies are on their way invite teenagers back into house and wait for babies to arrive. Then you will have a family of 6 living in house.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Pink Lemonade
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.