- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 13, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Want to have many sims but dont have enough money to buy a ton of houses? Use this tip ;) You need an empty lot (or 2) and some simoleons (enough to buy furniture and appliances for the house)
IF YOU HAVE 2 EMPTY LOTS
- Step 1: On lot #1 Prepare the house (make it so it can fit your preffered no. Of sims) then add a sim (we'll call it sim A)
- Step 2: On lot #2 Add a sim (We'll call it Sim B) make A and B Good Friends then the "ask to move in" option will show up then tap it (Make sure that when you click the option you're in Sim A's house and make sure Sim A is asking Sim B NOT the other way around)
- Step 3: After that Lot #2 will be empty and add another sim there then do Step 2 again
IF YOU HAVE 1 EMPTY LOT
- Step 1: Prepare the house and add a sim (We'll call it Sim A)
- Step 2: Choose an occupied house and make your sim be good friends with an occupant then the ask to move in option will pop up and tap that (make sure that you tap the option in the occupied house with the occupant asking Sim A NOT the other way around)
- Step 3: Now the lot Sim A lives in is Simless add a sim and do step 2 until you reach the desired no. Of sims you want but leave 1 sim behind (EXAMPLE: you want 5 sims to live in the same house only do step 2 for 4 sims not 5)
- Step 4: Now on the simless lot Add your last sim. Invite the sims you want to invite over and make them be good friends with the owner of the lot you want them to live in until the ask to move option pops up tap that (make sure Its the last sim asking the other sims and its on the lot you want them to live in)
THERE YOU GO! A SIM APARTMENT
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake code listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Stuff and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.