This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Glitches for iPhone - iPad called "Duplicating blocks (7.0 onwards)" and has been posted or updated on Jul 14, 2013 by Zan.
- Developer: Mojang Ab
- Publisher: Mojang Ab
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release: Nov 17, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
- Section: Cheat, Cheats, Cheat Codes
Duplicating blocks (7.0 onwards)
Note-- this works with any full block (eg, dirt, gravel, diamond block, iron block etc)
- Get a valuable block, like diamond or gold/butter.
- Place it down
- Wait exactly 1.5 seconds
- Go out of minecraft using the home butten and shut down minecraft in the multitasking bar
- Go back into minecraft and repeat
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Interneter game
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.