- Developer: Mojang Ab
- Publisher: Mojang Ab
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release: Nov 17, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Advantages and disadvantages of living undergound
- You get materals like coal, iron, diamond, gold, and lapis lazuli..
- You don't waste materials; you get more.
- Your hidden from players.
- Safer travel.
- Mosters might spawn if its not well lit.
- Water is hard to get.
- No sun means you must have a TON of torches/glowstone.
- Your house doesn't look very good.
- Wood is hard to get (unless you make a massive cave and make a farm).
- Wool is rare unless you have a captured sheep.
- It's hard to kill monsters if they invade a room.
Whichever one you do, it has advantages, and disadvantages. Pick one that suits you!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake code listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Stuff and share your insights with other players.
From: Vanilla Days
From: Interneter game
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.