This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Burning Netherrack on Creative Mode" and has been posted or updated on Dec 20, 2013 by ....
- Developer: Mojang Ab
- Publisher: Mojang Ab
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release: Nov 17, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
- Section: Cheat, Cheats, Cheat Codes
Burning Netherrack on Creative Mode
Ever wondered if you can catch things on fire in creative, PE? Well, you can. This is how to obtain burning Netherrack: You'll need:
- Land without trees
- These in your hot bar: Dirt, Sapling, Netherrack, Bone Meal, Bucket of Lava
- An empty bucket in your inventory
1) Place the dirt block in a empty space
2) Put a sapling on the top of it
3) Use the bone meal to grow it
4) Mine the dirt block and replace it with the block of netherrack
5) Put the lava on the top of the tree
6) Once the lava has caught some of the tree on fire, put the empty bucket in the hot bar and use it to remove the lava
7) The tree will burn down and the netherrack will catch on fire
If it doesn't work, try again. Have Fun
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Interneter game
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.