Fun Facts you might not know about Minecraft: Mob Edition for Minecraft: Pocket EditionHome / iPhone - iPad /
This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Fun Facts you might not know about Minecraft: Mob Edition" and has been posted or updated on Aug 7, 2014 by Flamethrower.
- Developer: Mojang Ab
- Publisher: Mojang Ab
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release: Nov 17, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
- Section: Cheat, Cheats, Cheat Codes
Fun Facts you might not know about Minecraft: Mob Edition
1. Enderman sounds are people saying "Hi", "Hello", and "What's up?" backwords and mixed up?
2. Chicken eggs have a 1 in 1,027 of producing 4 chickens when broken?
3. Slimes spawn best (in swamps) when there is a full moon?
4. There is a 0.5% fo spawning a pink sheep in your world?
5. Enderman spawn best if there is a New Moon?
6. There is a glitch that a skeleton's arrows cannot shoot you while you are standing in a suger cane plant?
7. Notch wanted to add a version- exclusive biome that at night, whenever you break a leaf block, a spider comes out in Pocket Edition 0.9.0?
Thats all for now! When I get 20 Likes, I will post a new one about glitches!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Interneter game
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.