How to Destroy Blocks on Minecraft Lifeboat Server for Minecraft: Pocket EditionHome / iPhone - iPad /
This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Hints for iPhone - iPad called "How to Destroy Blocks on Minecraft Lifeboat Server" and has been posted or updated on Jan 15, 2017 by THEcow.
- Developer: Mojang Ab
- Publisher: Mojang Ab
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release: Nov 17, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
- Section: Cheat, Cheats, Cheat Codes
How to Destroy Blocks on Minecraft Lifeboat Server
PLEASE NOTE: As far as I know, this glitch may only work on iPhones and iPads - I have not tested this on android products but feel free to give it a try.
- Step 1: Get Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Step 2: Add the Lifeboat server ( lbsg.sg.net )
- Step 3: Load up Minecraft and get in to the server by pressing the Lifeboat option in the "Friends" tab.
- Step 4: Once you are in the game, go to a place in the hub where you would like to destroy.
- Step 5: Press the home button on your device.
- Step 6: Go back in to Minecraft and press "Resume Game"
- Step 7: Every player and mob should have frozen.
- Step 8: Have Fun Destroying Anything you want! Depending on the blast resistance, the block can be easy or hard to destroy; if it was wool or dirt then it would be quick and easy to destroy but stone, bricks and hardened clay would take longer.
Hope you enjoyed this glitch - all feedback would be greatly appreciated! -THEcow
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Interneter game
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.