This page contains 9 Innings: Pro Baseball 2013 Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Start the Game with a Perfect Team" and has been posted or updated on Jul 27, 2014 by circlech.
- Developer: Com2us
- Publisher: Com2us
- Genre: Simulation
- Release: Jul 26, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Start the Game with a Perfect Team
This will help you to start of a new season with any players you want onto one team.
- First, you will need to fill your Batter and Pitcher card box to 10. (You can do this by choosing a random team and earning/buying cheap players)
- Then go to more : settings : initialize team and league : initialize MYTEAM
- Then choose a team (for example - LA Angels)
- And pick good players ( Mike Trout is one of them)
- Move him to the appropriate card box and trade him with a random person.
- When you're done with choosing batters/pitchers from that team, go back to initialize league MYTEAM.
- Then choose another team and repeat.
The cool thing is that players in your card box stay there when you make a new team. When you are all done, initialize MYTEAM a final time and choose your permanent team. Then transfer your awesome card box players onto your team. You should be able to fly by almost every game and be on the leaderboards and complete goals easily.
Some really good pitchers are Yu Darvish, Clayton Kershaw, Chris Sale, Zack Greinke, Justin Verlander, and Madison Bumgarner. Some amazing batters are Mike Trout, Brandon Moss, Andrew McCutchen, Miguel Cabrera, Shin-Soo Choo, Robinson Cano, and Adrian Beltre. Hope this helps!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.