Free money without starving your family for Virtual Families 2: Our Dream HouseHome / iPhone - iPad /
This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Glitches for iPhone - iPad called "Free money without starving your family" and has been posted or updated on Jan 29, 2014 by Roseex.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Free money without starving your family
Okay, I know that this glitch is already on here, but this is a bit different. It includes tips and tricks on how to prevent your family from becoming depressed, etc.
So a lot of people have trouble with the glitch where they go forward a few years. Most of the time the problem is your family becoming starved, depressed, etc. Here's the glitch and what to do beforehand. Enjoy!
TIP: Get married first and maybe have a child. More company, less depression! Plus, more adults, more money.
1. Bed. Your family's about to do some major time travelling, and they are obviously going to get very tired. So get a couch or bed so your family can rest during the time travel. The used couch is fine, but I recommend getting any double bed you want. You're going to sell it anyway, because you'll get the money for an awesome bed. The used couch along with a normal bed is great.
2. Food, food, and more food! Buy GRAINS ONLY. The reason for buying grains only is because it is cheaper and supplies the same amount as food as everything else. Constantly buy it until you run out of money. Don't worry, during this glitch you'll earn your money back. I found that if I get 5000 food and I go forward 4-5 years, I check the food to find 4000 left, which is still enough to go forward another 10 years.
3. More money for the honeys. So now your ready to bring your family to the lovely year of 2020, but we're going to need way more money than your salary provides. So what now? Show your adult(s) the art of working 24/7. If you have more than 1 adult with a career, do this with both. Put your little person in his workspace (kitchen, office, or workshop) and when it says he's doing his career, praise him until he runs away. Pick him up and place him back in his workspace, and he'll work again. Repeat this 4-6 times. I know, a lot of work, but it's totally worth the millions you're about to earn.
4. Time travel time! Double check everything. Got at least 3000-5000 food? Got a bed, a couch, or both? Will your little person automatically do their career if you place them in an empty space? Great, you're ready to go. Go out of the game and go to Setting>General>Date & Time. If the 'Automatically Set' thing is on, turn it off. Now at the bottom you'll see the current date and time in blue. Tap on it and go all the way to the year 2018. It might take awhile if you have iOS 7.
5. Now go back to the game, and your people should have aged, and you'll have plenty of money. You'll get a lot of notifications about promotions and junk, but ignore it all. If you don't have enough money you want, double check everything again and go forward a few more years. Your people are most likely going to be sick, but you can always fix it up with a little cheap medicine (cheap now that you're a millionaire) and voila! Happy, healthy, rich family. Now you can sell your dirty used couch and boring bed and get a beautiful bed, couch, anything!
I hope this helped! :) I'm sorry if this didn't work and your family still became starved and depressed, but you can always fix that with all your new money by buying plenty of food, repairing the house and bringing in nice furniture, and finishing that all up with a nice meal for your family. Happy money-making!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Penguin 101
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.