What status effects mean and how to get or remove them for Virtual Families 2: Our Dream HouseHome / iPhone - iPad /
This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPad called "What status effects mean and how to get or remove them" and has been posted or updated on Oct 3, 2018 by Person (t2017p).
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
What status effects mean and how to get or remove them
Hey, and if you might want to know what some status effects mean, then read this!
- Happy - the default status. good job on keeping your family happy! Get when there is enough food and not neglected.
- Elated - (super happy) Get when there is enough food and not neglected. still good job and keep it up!
- Hungry - get them to look for snacks or heat up food. but don't worry if you cannot afford the food; they won't die just yet but get food ASAP.
- Starving - GET FOOD NOW! Any longer and they will die. I'm not even kidding.
- A bit blue - It's okay, as it is easy to get them back on their feet and get back to happy by praising, etc.
- Depressed - After a family member dies or long period of neglect. advice same as a bit blue
- A bit sick - Try to look for their sickness, if you are still not sure, look in other tricks. If you treat them and they are still sick, get a doctor's consultation. It could mean saving a life if you cure them. Also try to cure quickly as being sick pulls their health and happiness down.
- Extremely weak, Weak, A bit weak - Generally caused by neglect/sickness. Try not to do that as it could be the foundation for death. This status is decided by the health bar.
- Tired/Exhausted - If your game is at night, don't worry. Close the game and let them recharge their energy. Another way is to reverse the day/night and they will recharge energy automatically, but it is not recommended as it messes with their energy system.
- Hyper! - Only achieved by repeated hammock use or energy drink. some of you might not even know that this status exists so yeah.
- Dead (?) - This status might not even count, but when they are waving goodbye as a ghost they are considered dead.
That is the end! I might have missed out on some statuses but I got all of the main and important ones! Bye.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.