Happy, Healthy, Lots of Money: Here's how! for Virtual Families 2: Our Dream HouseHome / iPhone - iPad /
This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Happy, Healthy, Lots of Money: Here's how!" and has been posted or updated on Mar 16, 2018 by Corgi luver.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Happy, Healthy, Lots of Money: Here's how!
Hey guys its corgi luver again and I apologize for the long title! But I have been playing 2-3 hours of VF2 a day for a while, and I have figured out the easiest, cheapest, and most practical way of running your house! Never fear depression or weakness again after reading this, many times I have nursed extremely weak people back to elated. So here goes nothing!
How to fight depression and keep them happy!
1. Adults are easy. Depression comes when spouse/child dies, too true, too true. But this trick does double the awesomeness, because in addition to your friends happiness, you make TONS of money! you may have heard this cheat before but ill repeat it. Place adult on workspace, praise three times. They will say "stop nagging!" And will run away. Drag them back to the workplace and repeat until desired happiness level. As a matter of fact, you could place them anywhere, like the tv, piano, bed, kitchen table, ect., but now your peeps will work for you when you aren't playing. Also, candy, fruit, promotions, house upgrades, new furniture and a clean house will help.
2. Kids are a bit harder. The ALSO from above (candy, fruit, promotions, house upgrades, new furniture and a clean house) helps, and also tickling, stories, and movies help, but the same method as the parent can be used. Make sure the kid is doing something good, like playing quietly or reading a book, and not something like digging a hole to China and other bad stuff.
How to fight Sleepiness, FAST
There are two easy methods for this:
1. This only works for 3rd gen and above, they can buy a hammock.
2. Buy a hammock.
3. Repeatedly make them relax in it.
4. When they are back to normal, have them switch off with other family members to keep them awake.
1. This works for all generations.
2. Same as above method, except with a chair or couch.
Also, try not to let them use to much energy. Make them read, play quietly, watch tv, ect., not have them play in the dirt or play train or work or anything.
How to fight Hunger
1. To keep them alive when you're not playing, aim to keep fridge stocked to around 1000 units of food.
2. I've discovered this: ORGANIC GROCERIES DO NOT MAKE YOU HEALTHY. Nor does a variety. So go ahead. Buy the 20 coin grain bag and live life to the fullest.
3. Making meals is SOOO unnecessary. I haven't made a meal since they were all starving after I went to camp for a week without my iPod, and that was on my 5th generation (I'm on 16th). Only make meals when theyre statving, ok? Just buy food from the flea market or make them heat up food/look for snacks when they get hungry. Just make sure when you feed them food from the fm, its 1. Good fruit or good candy (no imported, dirty, or salty candy) 2. They are doing something good (like working or playing).
How to tolerate bad behavior
1. Kids usally misbehave around ages 6-9.
2. To stop the behavior, simply scold them (or give them BAD candy(BC) and (this is important) pick them up AFTER THYRE ACTION IS NOT RUNNING AWAY. Otherwise the message won't sink in. Then praise them or give them GOOD candy(GC) for doing something good.
Tip: to keep happiness levels the same, do BC with praising and GC with scolding.
3. Try to avoid having your people do any of these below actions (-= unless hungry, z= unless tired, ~= kid stuff (blank or no ~= everyone):
1. -Looking for snacks
2. -Heating up some food
3. -Preparing a meal
4. Cleaning up a meal
5. z Sleeping (anything, napping, going to bed,)
6. ~Throwing rocks
7. ~Throwing clothes on the floor
8. ~Playing in the toilet
9. ~Tearing books
10.~ Baging dishes
11. ~ Drawing on the wall
13. Looking at stuff
14. Browsing Web
15. ~Switching lights on and off
There might be other stuff you guys don't want them to do, you may love it if they do this stuff but guys don't be like "I WANT THEM TO MAKE MEALS!!!" Cause go ahead, make them make meals. Anyway moving on.
MY way of making babies
1. Baby boosts don't work. I put one on my wife and I had to adopt my only child. Twice. And three times on the dad. Too many only children!!!
2. Cocktail crezdanzas help if I give them it before trying to make a baby.
3. It also works best if you put them on top of each other right outside the bed they're using.
4. Try to make them in sync (which is hard, I know) or as close as you can.
5. When there actually on the bed, drag a previous child or pet over thier heads from the bottom right corner to the area in the room above where the parents are (or outside) on the top left area. Engage them in something, and make sure you can see thier action (if its a kid. If its a pet just leave it there). Make sure you (important!!!) CAN'T SEE THE COUPLE. Hopefully, you'll have a new pair of legs running around soon!
Extra money Time!!!
Here's a few tips for some Xtra (lol :) money!
1. DON'T USE PREVIOUS MONEY CHEATS!!!!!!! They have updated VF2 so they DON'T WORK! They just make your people sick and weak.
2. When collectables appear in the yard, place as many peeps as possible on it. I find it helps if the peeps are doing something near the collectable.
3. Adding on to #2, if you disturb them by picking them up, they will still get money! If you don't believe me, look at the bank before and after.
4. Use the tip from "How to cure depression"
Finally, how to nurse a weak person back to health.
1. THIS PROBABLY WILL NOT HAPPEN INSTANTLY. Please be patient and never give up on your little friends.
2. Some general tips on the topic:
- It takes a while. I cannot stress that enough.
- Try to improve the other bars, which in turn help the health bar.
- weakness is caused by neglect, so try to play and care for your people AMAP (as much as possible) and when you know you can't, pause the game.
4. It is a very long process to nurse a weak (or extremely weak or a bit weak, it's just easier to say weak) person back to health. Here is what to do, and what not to do.
What TO DO:
1. Buy them TONS of fruit and multivitamins from the flea markets. AMAP, in fact.
2. Hand sanitizer and energy drinks wouldn't go astray either.
3. Let them rest. Relax in the hammock or sit down, watch tv or read a book, get energy levels HIGH for the next step.
4. Make them excersize, vigorously. Treadmill it, praise them for working out, aerobics, and kung fu/ tai chi. This makes them healthier, faster. Kids can also jump on the trampoline. Make sure they are HAPPY, FULL, and WELL-RESTED (hyper works too :)
5. Rest them and feed them again.
6. Leave the game until the flea market refreshes (about 1-8 hours, depending on when it last changed). When you return, repeat steps 1-5.
7. After lots of care, your people should feel much better. Also, a little tip. Help the more critical conditions first. Example: child is a bit weak, father is extremely weak, you have one multivitamin pack. Give it to the dad.
What NOT TO DO:
1. Ignore them.
2. Make the adults work, unless they REALLY need to.
3. Scold them to much.
4. Don't let then eat or sleep.
5. DON'T KILL THEM!! PLEASE!!!
5. If all else fails, send the kids to boarding school and (gulp) kill the parents. PLEASE DON'T THOUGH, EVEN THOUGH THERE PIXELS, THEY STILL HAVE FEELINGS (not really)!!!
Well that's all I have to say for now, I hope I helped all you guys out there. Goodbye for now y'all!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: VF2 NOOB/EXPERT
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.