This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPad called "A few tricks up my sleeve" and has been posted or updated on Feb 1, 2014 by Demented Donkey.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
A few tricks up my sleeve
Take your little people and have a lot of fun with the game. There are some tricks and just things that I didn't figure out until late in the game that were a necessity and I was just to stupid to figure them out. This is the list of cheats and tips.
1. If you want to have a kid then you drag your mother and father on top of each other. If they say "no way we don't want another baby" then drag one of them onto the shower. When they are finished try again. It should work and they should have a kid. If not do it again. It is a simple glitch.
2. When you have a valuable in your yard drag two people onto it at the same time. They will both pick it up and you will get twice the money. :)
3. This is the last but it is a hard one the job that is the best is the chewing gun designer. So have you kid as soon as they grow up play cook in the kitchen praise them until they run away. Do that a lot and they will go to college and come back as a chewing gum designer.
Hope these tips were helpful thanks for reading. Adios peeps. Peace out.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: TIL TIL 123
From: Green bean
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.