- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
The Basics: Walkthrough
How to get children
- Put Mom and dad on top of each other.
- If they argue, just keep putting them on each other until the action is: Trying to make baby.
(Sometimes it won't work though, and the mom/dad will go do another action.
When the Parents usually die
- Parents usually die in the 50's range or until the oldest child is in 20's range
- -After the parents die the oldest child starts a new generation and all the other kids
just randomly vanish.
How to get married
- You will get a email on the computer asking for a marriage proposal. Simple as that.
- When a person of the family has a action of: Not Feeling Fresh, just put them in the shower.
- When a person of the family has a action of: Sick, well they are sick and keep placing them randomly and eventually it will say something like :Ow head hurts... or :Sneezing.. etc.
To place groceries
- Just place it in the middle table in the kitchen (The black table) and the family will put away the groceries.
- Praising good behavior and bad
- Praising good behavior makes the person do that action more often and when scolding bad behavior the person does it less.
- To praise or scold just drag the hand in the bar on the screen and drag it on a person.
- Throwing rocks
- Throwing laundry on the floor
- Tearing books
- Smashing dishes
- Digging a hole to China (leaves a hole in the backyard.) etc.
- Working on Career
- Something to do with homework
- Preparing a meal
- Picking up sock/wrapper.. etc.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake code listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Stuff and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.