- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Tips for beginners
I've read this site through and through and what I realised was there was no help for people starting the game. On my first game my adults died and on my second I chose people who did not want children making the game harder to use. I am now on my third game and have a happy couple with 5 soon to be 6 children. Throughout my gaming experience I have many useful tips for people begining the game and need an extra little help to get onto the right track.
1. When picking your first character to play, to make the game last longer, make sure you choose a character who definitely want children. Any other answer makes it harder to reproduce and play other generation.
2. Make sure you ALWAYS stock up on food. A fridge full of food is a happy family. To pack away food make sure you click on the food at the side and click on the table.
3. Use the green and the red glove wisely. Green gloves praise behaviour and the red scolds them and tell them off. You should always praise your characters whenever they do something you like I.e working on their career or taking the trash out. Use the red glove to tell characters off when playing in the toilet and for arguing.
4. Marry someone who also definitely wants children also. This makes it easier to have children, in which your allowed 6 per generation. You can change generation when one parent dies.
5. Spend money wisely. Use money to buy food and housing renovations. Also buy as many beds as there is characters, this allows them to sleep throughout the night.
6. Make sure you get your characters to work on their career which is either in the office, kitchen or work place, promotions equal more money, more money equals more food and a bigger home, more food and a big home equals happy characters.
7. ALWAYS check your characters mood. If they are sick medicate them, if they feel un fresh, put them in the shower, if they are happy GREAT! The happier the better.
8. When changing generations make sure you start with a character who wants children. Wanting children is important and makes it easier.
9. Always read your emails, your characters will send you emails to say what they want, I.e more furniture in the home. Listen to them and make them happy.
10. Don't worry if your fail. It's a game, and mistakes happen in life and in gaming. Feel free to delete and re stall as many times as you like, hey it took me 3 times to get it right!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake code listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Stuff and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.