- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Tips to gain and save money!
We all understand- VF2 is a fun game but earning money, well, it's hard. Another thing that happens is you (finally) earn a good amount and it seems to disappear on things you regret (me, I adopt children which I don't have space for and, as I've spent money having them, I don't have enough to feed them or splash out on nice outfits) anyway... Here are a few ways to earn money- and how to keep it and FAST! Now I have enough money for designer outfits, a room just for toys and much more (including spoiling mama Parker and daddy To)
- 1. This isn't a cheat but a warning. Don't, I repeat, DON'T do the money cheat! I have two games going on my phone and iPad and I tried on them both. All my family died on both! It's just too good to be true, doesn't always work so it's absolutely not worth the risk. Try something guaranteed to work.
- 2. Use the workaholic cheat. This takes around a week to make big bucks but its so worth it and there's no risk! Choose any parents(note... Only do it on one parent. If you have an older child, go for it and do it on both. But if not only on one and wait until the children leave. This is because it can get so intense children get neglected by parents when your gone) drag them to their work area. Praise them until they run away. Repeat this, dragging and praising ten times (times after this don't make much of a differ acne but hey, go for it if your more patient then me!) then try a 'test' by dragging them to another place. Practically every time they will work on career. I made five thousand in a week, which Is pretty good. My worker To is on the highest level ;) note... It's not easily reversible.
- 3. Be wise with the money. Don't buy organic food as, quite frankly there's no difference and you save each shop. Stop up on tons of food so you don't have to repurchase often, and it lasts a long time so when you start a worker you get extra pocket cash :)
- 4. Whilst saving... Be a little less generous. I usually after I make a worker wait around a month before I start seriously splashing, so in that time SPEND AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE! Buy food ASAP before you start and if there's enough it should last the month. I did just fine. This way you don have to worry about losing anything. Even though its more effective, don't use sweets yet to praise and scold, stick to the glove! It's only a little less but you need everything you can. Don't buy anything you don't need, like clothes or lots of toys. Absolutely cure them when ill, spend whatever you need. It will be worth it!
- 5. Don't forget about the other parent! While they may not be a worker, make them work whenever the kids are playing and their moods are up as the bar will slowly raise.
- 6. Try to adopt the adoptee with the lowest paying job. They often turn out to be hard workers who earn more on the highest level. I don't mean loose change I mean sometimes hundreds!
I hope this helps everyone like me who wasted money :)
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake code listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Stuff and share your insights with other players.
From: Noodle nation
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.