Changing the date can work! (if used properly) for Virtual Families 2: Our Dream HouseHome / iPhone - iPad /
This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Changing the date can work! (if used properly)" and has been posted or updated on Aug 12, 2015 by Princess~ :).
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Changing the date can work! (if used properly)
Okay, many people are saying that changing the date on in settings is a bad idea. Well, I have been doing it for quite some time, and I am on the 6th generation with 240000+ money! Basically, this is what you do:
- Praise your couple (or person if they're not married yet.) a whole lot when they're working. A lot of other users have already suggested this, but that's just how important that is. Praise them when they're working three times, third time they will run away and it will say stop nagging! Just drag them back to the work station, praise them three times and they will run away, rinse and repeat.
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE STOCKED ON FOOD! People have complained that their family have gotten depressed, sick, and actually died. None of that has happened to me (at least not majorly. People HAVE gotten sick but that is easily fixed with medicine, and that's dirt cheap and you're going to be getting MUCH more than that). Maybe they didn't stock on food. I suggest 1000+ units of food (click on the fridge to check how much you have. One whole group of organics equals exactly 1000.)
- Double click the home button and swipe away Virtual Families.
- Go to settings and go to date and time. MAKE SURE IT IS ALREADY SET ON 'SET AUTOMATICALLY!' If not, set it on, go back on Virtual Families, and double click the home button and swipe it away again.
- Change the date to about a year later. Any date in the year following is fine. For example, this is written in 2015, so you should change the date to any month and day in 2016.
- Go back on Virtual Families. When you click 'continue' the game should freeze for some time. DO NOT FREAK OUT. This is supposed to happen.
- You should have more money, and your couple should have gotten promotions! (If they have not mastered their job already). Other things might happen as well such as kids going to college. Of course, everyone will age, but not by a crazy amount. Deaths might happen if your couple is old, so don't freak out on that either. As for how much money you earn, it can range from a few thousand to 10000+! If you have a couple and praised them for working a lot you should get 10000+. Sometimes I get past 20000!
- A bug might occur when you change the date and go back on your game. Here's how to fix it. Sometimes when you continue your game after you fix it, an event comes up, like a promotion. When you exit out of the box (and sometimes the next event popup) the game crashes. When you go back on and exit out the event popup it crashes again, and it will keep crashing in an infinite loop. Stay calm. To fix this, go on your game to the part where the first event comes up. Before you close it, go to settings and put 'Set Automatically' in date again. When you go back on the game and close the popup the game shouldn't crash.
I know this is long, and I hope this is helpful to you :)
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: TIL TIL 123
From: Green bean
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.