This page contains Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Tips to keep your generation going!" and has been posted or updated on Aug 12, 2015 by SunDawnWhispers.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Tips to keep your generation going!
Quick warning... This is very long, so only read if your patient or really want to know xD
As an experienced player, I know so well that the worst thing that can happen on VF2 is opening the game and seeing the message pop up that your little person has died. Even though its a game, it's not very nice. However, usually they've had kids that can take over. Sadly, that's not always the case. Sometimes they just won't have children then die before you can have one. Then you have to start again and it just takes ages. This is just one example- sometimes they all die, including children, and sometimes parents get ill and die before... well, they can become parents! Here are a few tips to make sure that they survive, carry on generations and, when the worst happens, things will be ok.
1. Do the workaholic cheat. I have wrote another cheat on this in detail, but basically, drag them onto their career until it says working on career, praise until they run away, repeat 10 times. Now they will mostly only ever work, meaning after a few days they will be level 8. This gave me almost 9 grand in a week and a half, which is a good amount and will absolutely keep them going.
2. This has helped on a lot of my generations. Sometimes they won't have babies. At all. You keep dragging and dragging and they just don't have them. You give them both baby boost which doesn't change anything. This is where you need money. Stop trying when they are around 50. It won't work. Here's my tip- Always have 4 grand. AT ALL TIMES! Well... after you've had a child you don't need it but when you start a new gen start saving just in case. When they won't conceive past 50, you won't naturally conceive unless there's a miracle (this doesn't ever happen like literally)
3. Don't get a doctor's diagnosis ASAP when they are ill. I used to panic that they'd die or something and get one straight away, but usually its common. Just watch them carefully- every so often they will say something like Upset Tummy, meaning you can go to store and buy the meds. This means if something breaks out and they are all ill, you can save a ton!
4. Send a few to boarding school. Every new gen I always send the oldest away. Why? One time I got to a high gen and they all died, including the children. The child will be fine at boarding school, meaning no matter what you have a 'back up' child.
Hope this helped :D
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.