- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
A Guide to Your Family: Careers
Hi guys! So, for a long period of time, careers are extremely important to the game. Starting out, careers are confusing and misleading. Here are some tips to help everyone get a better income!
Pt. 1: Starting Salaries
Here's a list of the starting salaries, and what you would end up with:
As you can see, salaries that start at 15 make drastically more in the end. The best starting salaries would be 15,105,and 36 in that order. In my opinion, if you're starting at 45 it's almost always worth it to get a career change. It's not a perfect bet, but you'll most likely get a better job.
Pt.2: Getting Work Done
Once you have a job that leads to fortune, you have to learn to get down that path. One of the most helpful tricks is the Workaholic cheat. Here's how it goes:
- Place your worker in his/her work area(kitchen, workshop, office)
- Praise them 3 times. When they run away, drag them back. Don't worry, the "Stop nagging!" thing is harmless, and doesn't make them unhappy.
- Repeat direction two 30-90 times, depending on how "obsessed" you want them.
- You should now have a little peep who has an insane love of work!
Pt. 3: Notes
- If your peep dislikes work, this can be a huge issue. I strongly suggest getting rid of it; you can do that in the "upgrade me" section of their stats.
- Likewise, if your person enjoys work, that's a huge bonus. Unfortunately, you can't control what they like/dislike.
- If your person has a like related to their job, they're usually more enthusiastic about work.
- Sometimes, the Workaholic Cheat may not make them work at all, even if there's no dislikes preventing it. I've had this happen, and they seem to simply work when I'm not there, because they still got promotions. If they still get promotions, It's nothing to worry about.
Thanks for reading! I hope I helped you. Oh, and may the odds be ever in your favor!:-) ~Effie
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake code listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Stuff and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.