This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPad called "What to Do After Warped in" and has been posted or updated on Apr 10, 2013 by Films.
- Developer: Majic Jungle Software
- Publisher: Majic Jungle Software
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Jan 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
What to Do After Warped in
- Dig up a block of dirt. You can do this by tapping the block of dirt you would like to dig up. If the block is white with a hand in the middle, you're using your hands. If its green with a tool, you are using the correct tool (spade).
- Warp in a workbench. Tap the blue portal which you warped your blockhead in and tap "Workbench" for one dirt. Then tap it in your inventory and tap where you want to place it. I recommend near the portal.
- Chop down a tree. Tap the top branches of a tree and move down. You get much more wood and sticks this way. (If there is a dropbear, a round lump with a head, don't tap on that or you will get injured.)
- Make a campfire. Once you have placed the workbench, craft a campfire for 10 sticks. (Chop down 10 branches)
- Dig a little whole where you can spend your first night. Don't chop trees or work at night, you could get attacked by a dropbear. Make sure your near the campfire and in range of the portal.
- Start stacking up wood for a house. About 4 blocks high, 6 across will be good for the first floor. This is for a house. Do NOT place a campfire inside, this could result to a house on fire.
- Make sure you leave a space for your blockhead to enter and exit.
OK, that's all I have for now. Be creative and continue to make your world. :)
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Wolfy FazPaw
From: Faye Z.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.