This page contains The Blockheads Hints for iPhone - iPad called "A Beginners Guide to Survival" and has been posted or updated on May 10, 2013 by Films.
- Developer: Majic Jungle Software
- Publisher: Majic Jungle Software
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Jan 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
A Beginners Guide to Survival
A Beginners' Guide to Survival
- Sleep in a bed. Beds provide more energy and keep blockheads awake longer.
- Collect all the food you see.
- Don't go out at night where pine trees are. (Appearance: tall, dark leaves and redish-brown trunk.) Dropbears appear on pine trees.
- Start from the top of the tree and head to the bottom. Leave the bottom block of the tree so it can grow back.
- When using machete you can get up to 3x the amount of veggies, flax, etc then you would with hands on plants. When using a shovel you can get 5X the amount!
- Gather tons of flint.
- Upgrade as many benches as possible. This helps you craft more advanced stuff.
- Go caving a lot; but bring tons of food, torches, bed, and a chest or 2!
- Don't place a campfire near wood or trees. A forest fire or a house fire may occur. This happened to me once, and it burned down 2 of my orange trees. If this ever does happen stay away otherwise your blockhead will get too hot and loose health.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Wolfy FazPaw
From: Faye Z.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.