This page contains Ridiculous Fishing - A Tale Of Redemption Hints for iPhone - iPad called "General Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Apr 2, 2013 by gamer4life.
- Developer: Vlambeer
- Publisher: Vlambeer
- Genre: Sports
- Release: Mar 14, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
General Gameplay Tips
- If you've got a chainsaw upgrade attached to your line, holding down on the screen will not only sink the line more quickly, but it will also slice through any fish you come into contact with for a quick injection of cash. Make sure you don't run out of fuel and end up getting your hook caught early on.
- Avoid jellyfish at all costs.
- If you bring any jellyfish to the surface shooting them will inflict a penalty against your earnings. Also any of the fish, touching them on the way down will cause your line to rise back up if it hasn't been upgraded.
- The dual Uzis offer the most effective assault against your flying fish.
- Toaster upgrade is a usefull one. The first fish you touch on the way down will be electrocuted, and you'll be able to carry on downwards until you hit a second fish.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.