This page contains Car Escape 5 Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Chapter 1 Rescue Ping Walkthrough" and has been posted or updated on Aug 11, 2013 by Silver.
- Developer: Shanghai Hongju Network Technology Co., Ltd
- Publisher: Shanghai Hongju Network Technology Co., Ltd
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Jun 18, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
Chapter 1 Rescue Ping Walkthrough
- Go to the door, click the orange thing which is the vacuum hook
- Go to the tank lid, use the vacuum hook to open it
- Get the Car Key
- Use the Key, tap the key two times, then swipe the top of the key to the right
- Tap the long one on the top of the key until you take out the false key
- Tap the false key 4 times
- Use the key to open the driver's door by tapping the handle of the door do it
- Tap the door (not the window but the handle)
- You see the lock and unlock button?, tap it, then tap the unlock button, all doors are opened
- Go inside the car, then tap the glovebox
- Use the key to open the Glovebox, then get the lamp
- Go to the right rear door, open the ash box, get the battery
- Use the battery to get the car key(not with the false key) powered on
- Put the powered car key to the ignition
- Go to the back seat, tap the armrest
- Put down all the armrest, Ping's hand will appear, give her the lamp
- After a while, Ping's arm will appear again, get the thermometer
- Go to the Dashboard, choose the. Time menu, use the thermometer, the Celsius represents as hour, the %RH represents as minutes (you should know how to read a thermometer)
- Once you got it all right, The trunk will open and Ping will get out, she'll give you the Self-Defense Flashlight that you thought it was a lipstick... That's it, hope this helps you
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Toad daisy
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.