This page contains Samurai Siege Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Castle Defend and Buildings" and has been posted or updated on Nov 22, 2013 by bondy.
- Developer: Space Ape Games
- Publisher: Space Ape Games
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jul 26, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
Castle Defend and Buildings
- Tip 1. The dojo lets you queue-up and train warriors. When a warrior is trained, she or he waits in the practice lawn up until she or he is deployed.
- Tip 2. Essence gradually gathers in the essence well. Essence is required for training soldiers. Each soldier type needs varying quantities of essence.
- Tip 3. Update your castle to unlock brand-new structures. Protecting your castle throughout an enemy attack is essential, as the battle ends if it falls.
- Tip 4. Coins created by the market are composed the coin safe. Spoils of war wind up below, too. The greater the safe's level, the even more cash it can keep.
- Tip 5. The marketplace creates coins with time. You should have area in your coin safe prior to you can gather the marketplace's payout.
- Tip 6. When your soldiers exit the dojo, they moving towards the training lawn. The greater your lawn's level, the even more warriors it can hold.
- Tip 7. Protective properties like walls, cannons, and archer towers are progressively unlocked as you beat enemies. They're exactly what stand in between you and damage when the enemy comes knocking.
- Tip 8. The majority of the structures in Samurai Siege can be updated at the expense of coins, essence, or diamonds. Updating a structure makes it more powerful, and expands its storage ability when suitable.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.