This page contains Geomon Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Geomon helpful list of rares how to get them" and has been posted or updated on Feb 27, 2012 by Agent Juyh777.
- Developer: Loki Studios, Inc.
- Publisher: Loki Studios, Inc.
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Oct 1, 2010
- ESRB: Not Set
Geomon helpful list of rares how to get them
This is a list of how to get rare geomon:
- mozzy: look for a mozzy in places with large internet activity such as electronics and wifi stores.
- it is recommended to search in hot temperature
- longzu: eastern areas are best and hight temperatures bring out many longzu.
- amba: grassy areas, such as parks are great! look around at 7:00 pm that is when a lot of Doom category geomon rise too.
- akhlut: try near the ocean and in sunny clear days with high temperature are best try around 6:00 pm
- cockatrice: they show up around 1:00pm and will be in cloudy but hot temperatures.
- dulce: try looking in shopping areas such as malls and around 6:00pm to 9:00pm also if its a cool, cloudy night they will be more common
- iris: at 6:00am onward for around half an hour they frolick around grassy areas it helps to be near a river.
- karma: cloudy periods when its cooling down in the afternoon 2:00-3:00pm
- lagarto: 7:00pm when your anchor ready around 67-74 degrees, rivers and lakes help as well as factories and large buildings.
if you found this useful, add me on geomon, i'm agent juyh777
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.